Buy Vermox online (Mebendazole)
Vermox - General information
Vermox is a medical product meant for the treatment of the diseases caused by the intestinal parasites – helminthes.
The active component of Vermox is Mebendazole which prevents the development and reproduction of helminthes, and also favors their fast excretion from the body. Vermox has a very strong pharmacological action and affects different types of the intestinal parasites, and therefore it is used for the treatment of the severest forms of the intestinal diseases caused by the appearance of the parasites.
Helminthes may appear in every person. Moreover, they are in every second person but they may be unnoticed in the human body, gradually develop and reproduce. There are several types of helminthes which affect the inner organs, muscle tissues, bone tissue, brain, etc. therefore, the person can not always find out about the presence of the helminthes in the body.
Often, helminthes affect the child's body, therefore doctors recommend people of all ages have antihelminthic therapy 2 times a year. Vermox will cope with it well which will be able to destroy helminthes which are already in the body as well as to protect the human from the appearance of the parasites.
Doctors recommend not to delay the treatment of helminthes, and as soon as you notice the first signs of the appearance of these parasites, it is recommended to buy Vermox and start the treatment at once. The faster helminthes are destroyed, the less harm they will bring to the body.
Directions for the use Vermox
Vermox is used for the treatment and prophylaxis of:
Vermox is able to destroy the most known parasites but it better copes with pinworms, the most common type of helminthes in the human.
- Mixed helminthes
Vermox: Dosage details
The scheme of the treatment and dosage regimen should be prescribed by the doctor after the clinical examination, having analyses and laboratory analyses to find out the causative agent of the intestinal infection.
Vermox quickly destroys the parasites, and therefore the course of the treatment usually does not exceed 3-4 days. In separate cases, in case of the severe parasitic infections, the treatment may last up to 10 days. You may buy Vermox 100 mg and 1 pack is enough for the entire course of the treatment.
- Treating helminthes in adults and children older than 10 years 1 tablet of 100 mg is prescribed once a day.
- The dosage is recued up to 25-50 mg once a day for children from 2 to 10 years.
- Children under 2 years old are prescribed Vermox only if it is impossible to remove helminthes by other methods and they are harmful for the child's development.
- During the treatment of severe forms of the parasitic infections when the process of the organ destruction has been started, the maximal dosage of 200-400 mg a day is prescribed. the daily dose is divided into 2 equal forms of the use (in the morning and evening).
To prevent helminthes it is recommended to take 1 tablet of Vermox 100 mg a day within 2-3 days. In order to gain the maximal protection it is recommended to have the prophylaxis course every 6 months.
Vermox: Side effects
The side effects caused by Vermox drug may appear only when the individual intolerance of the active medical products of the drug is determined.
In this case, the patient may experience the following side effects: dizziness, nausea, stomachache, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, and allergic reactions.
The side effects are not observed in case of the absence of the individual intolerance to Mebendazole or any other component in Vermox.
Interaction with other medical products
- Using Vermox the need in insulin is reduced in patients with pancreatic diabetes. Mebendazole increases the activity of insulin
- Cimetidine and some other drugs of histamine receptors blockers may increase the concentration Mebendazole in the blood. It is needed to adjust the dose or scheme of the use of the drugs.
- Inductors of metabolism, on the contrary, reduce the concentration of Vermox in the blood.
During the use of Vermox for more than 7-10 days the probability of the overdose is increased. In case of the overdose, the patiemt may have the symptoms of the allergic reaction such as itching, rash, nausea, and redness of the skin.
The reaction is conditioned by the concentration of the active components of Vermox in the body, so that the toxicity of the drug is increased. In case of the overdose, it is needed to turn to a doctor right away.
Where to buy Vermox no prescription?
Brand names include: Ovex / Antiox / Pripsen / Mebex / Wormin
Active ingredient: mebendazole
Class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
Formulation Type : Pills 300, 500 mg
Search tag: buy Vermox online | Vermox no prescription