Buy Macrobid online (Nitrofurantoin)
Macrobid - General information
Macrobid is a trade name of Nitrofurantoin drug which is actively used on the west market to treat the infectious diseases of the urination system.
Infections of the urinary tracts often appear in childhood and turn into chronic form with aging. The absence of the adequate treatment in childhood may lead to serious problems in adult life. Before the appearance of Macrobid the antibacterial drugs hardly coped with the infections of the urination system because bacteria caused these infections had high resistance to most antibiotics.
Macrobid is a completely new antibacterial product which provides a bactericidal and bacteriostatic action. To beat the infection producers of the urinary tracts the maximally concentrated action is needed. Macrobid copes with it well destroying not only the cell structure of the microorganism walls but also affecting them on the intracellular space destroying their DNA and RNA bonds. And it prevents the receiving the nutritious components via the amino acid bonds and breaking their vital chains.
Macrobid is well absorbed from the gastro-intestinal tract and is almost well dissolved in the body. The bioavailability of Nitrofurantion may be increased if the drug is used before meals.
The maximal concentration of the antibiotic in the body is observed in 30-35 minutes after the use. It is not accumulated in the body, does not cause the addiction and is completely excreted from the body.
Macrobid highly differs from most antibiotics. It does not have a broad spectrum antimicrobial action despite it may be used to beat not only the infections of the urinary system. But if you decided to buy Macrobid in order to cure the infections of the organs of the urination system, you may be confident that this drug will help you in 100% of cases.
Directions for the use Macrobid
Doctors recommend to buy Macrobid for the treatment and prophylaxis of the following infections:
- Initial or relapsing infections of the urinary tracts (cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, pyelitis)
- Prophylaxis of the infections during urological/gynecological surgeries or examinations
Macrobid: Dosage details
The tablets of v should be used orally with plenty of water. It is needed, so that the tablet will be quickly dissolved in the gastro-intestinal tract and reach the kidneys.
- Adults are prescribed 100-150 mg of Macrobid 3 times per day
- The daily dose for children is determined according to the scheme 5-8 mg per 1 kg of the body weight. The daily dose should be divided into 4 equal uses
- Using acute infections the use of Macrobid continues 7-10 days
- The maximal daily dose of Macrobid for adults is 600 mg
- During the prophylaxis of the infections and to reduce the relapses the use of the drug lasts from 3 to 12 months. The daily dose during the prolonged treatment is 1-2 mg per 1 kg of the body weight.
Macrobid: Side effects
Nitrofurantoin and its derivatives and its metabolites have the expressed toxic action to the pulmonary tissue. It is very important to follow the dosage regimen which will help to avoid severe side reactions.
Following the recommendations for the use the side effects are hardly probable but it is still needed to be ready for the occurrence of some unwanted reactions. There may be pain in the area of the stomach, or stomach disorder, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, and also tinction of urina into dark-brown color.
Interaction with other medical products
- The simultaneous use of naliixic acid and antacids containing magnesium reduces the antibacterial effect
- Macrobid is incompatible with fluoroquinolones
In case of the overdose the patient experiences severe vomiting and stomach disorder. To reduce the symptoms of the overdose it is necessary to have the stomach lavage with plenty of liquid. To do this it is enough to drink 4-5 liters of water. In rare case, turn to a doctor.
Where to buy Macrobid no prescription?
Brand names include: Furadantin / Niftran / Macrobid / Macrodantin / Nitro Macro
Active ingredient: nitrofurantoin
Class: Urinary anti-infectives
Formulation Type : Pills 100 mg
Search tag: buy Macrobid online | Macrobid no prescription.