Buy Erythromycin online
Erythromycin - General information
Erythromycin is the first antibiotic from the group of macrolides which has been developed in the middle of 20 century. Its pharmacological properties have been studied not at once, therefore, this drug has not been a leading antibacterial product for a long time in comparison with penicillin. But with the course of time, more and more penicillins lost their ability to affect microbes, and Erythromycin has become an irreplaceable drug in the clinical practice.
The main advantage of Erythromycin is that it may overcome the resistance of bacteria, and therefore it is used for many infectious diseases.
Erythromycin has a bacteriostatic action. Depending on the causative agent and dosage Erythromycin may provide a bactericidal action as well. Mainly, the mechanism of the action of this antibiotic is conditioned by the prevention of the peptide bonds formation between amino-acid chains as a result of which bacteria lose the possibility to synthesize and use protein for purposes of development and division. This process quickly causes the death of microorganisms and the symptoms of the infection become weak.
There is another group of microorganisms which are not treatable by the action of this drug, and therefore if you want to buy Erythromycin, you need to make sure that the causative agent of your disease is not gram-negative bacillus. In any other cases, you may buy Erythromycin and effectively beat the infection.
Directions for the use Erythromycin
The spectrum of the therapeutic activity of Erythromycin is very broad, and therefore the list of the indications also impresses:
- upper respiratory tract infection (including infection of HENT), including recurrent tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media;
- lower respiratory tract infections, including chronic bronchitis in acute lobar pneumonia and bronchopneumonia;
- urinary tract infection, including cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis;
- infections of skin and soft tissue, including burns, abscesses, cellulitis, wound infections, animal bites;
- bone and joint infections, including osteomyelitis;
- Other infections, including septic abortion, puerperal sepsis,
- Dental infections
Erythromycin: Dosage details
Erythromycin is prescribed for both adults and children but the dosage regime and scheme of the treatment are different.
- The daily dosage for adults is usually 1-2 g
- The daily dose should be divided into 3-4 equal uses
- For prolonged severe infectious processes the maximal daily dose of 4 g may be prescribed but it is for a short-term only to reduce the danger of the disease attacks
- Children under 18 years old are prescribed the dosage according to the scheme 30-50 mg per 1 kg of the body weight per day. The daily dosage should be also divided into 4 uses.
Erythromycin differs from most antibiotics by not only the high doses but also the duration of the use. On the average, the treatment with this drug lasts from 7 to 14 days.
Erythromycin: Side effects
The side effects are observed rarely during the treatment with Erythromycin: nausea, diarrhea, omitting, and dizziness.
During the prolonged use there may be the dysfunctions of liver or candidosis. In separate cases, there may be increased sensitivity to the drug with the appearance of the allergic reactions. During the treatment, the supervision of the doctor and the control of the organ functions are needed.
Interaction with other medical products
- Erythromycin reduces bactericidal action of beta-lactamase antibiotics
- It increases the concentration of theophylline
- It may increase the pharmacological effects of benzodiazepine
- It reduces the efficiency of the hormone contraception
- The medical products blocking the tubular secretion prolong the half-life of Erythromycin
- The drug is incompatible with lincomycin and clindamycin
The overdose with Erythromycin drug is more expressed than using other antibiotics. Besides the main symptoms such as allergy, vomiting, stomachache, there is also acute dysfunction of liver up to the acute hepatic failure.
In case of the overdose it is necessary to turn to a doctor, have the stomach lavage and symptomatic therapy to maintain the function of liver.
Where to buy Erythromycin no prescription?
Brand names include: Eromax / Acnesol / Agrocin / Robimycin / EryPed 200 / EryPed 400
Active ingredient: Erythromycin
Formulation Type :Pills 250, 500 mg
Search tag: buy Erythromycin online | Erythromycin no prescription.