Buy Bactrim online
Bactrim - General information
Bactrim – is two-component antibacterial drug which shows a high therapeutic activity as to streptococci, meningococci, staphylococci, gonococci, E. coli, Salmonella, Vibrio cholerae, Chlamydia, pathogenic fungi, and many other infectious agents.
As the advanced clinical studies indicate the usual antibiotics lose the ability to effectively resist the mutant bacteria, and therefore the higher results are provided by the two-component antibiotics such as Bactrim. It is better not to experiment during some infections, and do not waste time. Just buy Bactrim and start the treatment as soon as possible.
Bactrim contains two active components: trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole. Sulfamethoxazole disorders the work of enzymes and acids which are responsible for the formation of cells of bacteria and the work of the protein channels.
Trimethoprim increases the action of sulfamethoxazole preventing the division of the bacteria cells so that they quickly die and the infection cannot spread.
Bactrim is effective against infections and is completely ineffective in the treatment of viruses. Also, the causative agents of tuberculosis and blue pus bacillus show the high resistance to the action of Bactrim. In this case, it is necessary to find an alternative option of the treatment.
Directions for the use Bactrim
Bactrim has a broad spectrum action as most advanced antibiotics, and therefore it may be used for the treatment of such diseases as:
- Cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, granuloma inguinale, gonorrhea, prostatitis,
- cholera, cholangitis, typhoid, gastroenteritis, salmonella, cholecystitis, paratyphoid
- sinusitis, tonsillitis, otitis media, scarlet fever
- pneumonia, chronic and acute bronchitis,
- acne, wound infections, abrasions
If there are infections when Bactrim may be used with other antibiotics to increase the therapeutic effect, it is needed to consult a doctor before buying Bactrim, and find out the dosage regimen for the combined use of the antibiotics.
Bactrim: Dosage details
As the therapeutic action of Bactrim lasts for 6-7 hours, the tablets should be used several times a day.
- The optimal dosage regimen of Bactrim is 480 mg 2-3 times a day for adults and children older than 12 years.
- Children at the age of 1 to 12 years are prescribed the dosage individually on the basis of data about the child's age, body weight, and infection severity. On the average, the dosage varies from 120 to 240 mg 2-3 times a day
- For severe infections (gonorrhea and identical infections) the daily dosage may be 2-3 g a day. therefore, it is very important to detect the diagnosis and find out what dose it is correct to take this medicine.
- The length of the treatment with Bactrim drug is 5-10 days. For chronic infectious processes the course of the treatment may be from 2-3 weeks up to 3 months. In case of the prolonged use of Bactrim it is necessary to have renal/hepatic analyses and visit doctor 2 times a week.
Bactrim: Side effects
The studies indicate a high safety of Bactrim but two active components cause the increase of the risk of the side reactions appearance in the practice.
The most common side effects are: dizziness, lack of energy, depression, tremor, worsening of the appetite, stomachache, diarrhea, candidosis, and thrombocytopenia.
In case of the appearance of the light side reactions the help of the doctor is not needed because they will pass in a couple of days. If the side reactions cause anxiety, see a doctor.
Interaction with other medical products
- Bactrim increases the activity of the indirect anticoagulants and also the action of hypoglycemic drugs
- Bactrim reduces the intense of the hepatic metabolism phenytoin, and warfarin, increasing their effect.
- As most antibiotics it lowers the efficiency of the oral contraception
- In case of the simultaneous use with diuretics the risk of the appearance of thrombocytopenia is increased.
- The derivatives of salicylic acid increase the action of Bactrim.
In case of the overdose the patient experiences the increased side effects from the side of the GIT, severe pain in the stomach, vomiting, allergic reaction, vision disorder, and fever and hepatitis may appear.
In case of the first symptoms of the overdose it is needed to seek a qualified medical aid of the medical specialist right away.
Where to buy Bactrim no prescription?
Brand names include: Septra / Ciplin / Septrin / Bactrim / Bactrim DS / Septra DS / SMZ-TMP DS
Active ingredient: Trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole.
Class: Miscellaneous antibiotics
Formulation Type :Pills 400mg 800 mg
Search tag: buy Bactrim online | Bactrim no prescription.