Buy Cipro online (Ciprofloxacin)
Cipro - General information
Cipro beats infections caused by bacteria. This antibiotic is used for the treatment of the different kinds of bacterial infections, and is most active as to gram-negative bacteria, less expressed influence on anaerobes.
Stocks are mainly not sensitive to Cipro, and therefore it is very important to study the causative agent and understand if this antibiotic is effective in your clinical case. If yes, it is possible to buy Cipro and start the antimicrobial therapy. Other infection producers develop the resistance to Cipro slowly and gradually. Therefore, if the recommendations for the use are not neglected and this drug is not taken every time for a long period of time, the microorganisms may develop a resistance. But it happens rarely.
Ciprofloxacin (active component) is a typical bactericidal antibiotic of the broad spectrum. It acts quickly and intensively, destroys the cells wall without giving any chances to bacteria. Due to the absence of the development and protection microorganisms quickly die.
Ciprofloxacin penetrates into the spinal fluid: the concentration of ciprofloxacin during the uninflamed spinal membranes gain 10%, inflamed – up to 37%. It helps to struggle with the dangerous infectious inflammatory diseases in the spinal tissues and liquids.
Directions for the use Cipro
The directions for the use of Cipro are mainly the same as for most antibiotics fluoroquinolones which this drug belongs to. These are:
- Respiratory tract infections (upper and lower)
- Infections of the throat, ear
- Inflammatory diseases of the skin, joints, bones infectious origin
- Infections of the digestive organs in the abdominal cavity, including chronic acute infections: Salmonella, dysentery
- gonococcal infections
- Meningitis/inflammation of the meninges
- sepsis/septicemia microbes from home purulent inflammation
Cipro is especially effective in the treatment of the infections of the urination organs. It quickly penetrates into kidneys (faster than into other organs), and it is excreted from kidneys longer, and therefore the prolonged antimicrobial action allows effectively struggle with the severest infections.
Cipro: Dosage details
Cipro is used in small doses:
- adults are prescribed the initial dosage of 250 mg 2 times per day
- for severe and combined form of the infection the dose for adults is 500 mg 2 times per day
- the drug is used from 7 to 14 days depending on the improvement of the health condition of the patient
- in case of the acute abscess, pneumonia, endocarditis, and central osteitis – 750 mg 2 times per day. The course of the treatment is 4-6 weeks
- in case of gonorrhea the single dose is 250 mg
- children under 15 years old are not prescribed Cipro
Cipro: Side effects
Often, the side effects are observed from the side of the digestion system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomachache, but there are other side effects which have less expressed character: dizziness, fatigue, sleep disorder, nightmares, and tachycardia.
None of these side effects is dangerous for the patient. On the average, observing the recommendations for the use of Cipro the side effects are kept not more than 2 days. In case of the prolonged side effects, consult a physician.
Interaction with other medical products
If you take any medicines for chronic diseases, it is needed to make sure that these drugs do not interact before buying Cipro, and if they interact, it is needed to change the scheme of the treatment.
- Do not take antacids containing calcium, magnesium, or aluminium, products for ulcer of the stomach, vitamin mineral complex, at least 5-6 hours before the use of the antibiotic because these components may weaken the antimicrobial action of Cipro
- The activity of Cipro grows in combination with beta-lactamase antibiotics, clindamycine, and metronidazole
- It reduces the clearance and increases the level in plasma of caffeine, aminophylline, and theophylline (the probability of the side effect development is increased)
- Cipro increases the effects of Warfarin and other peroral anticoagulants (prolongs the time of bleedings)
In case of the overdose there are no specific symptoms. Often, the reactions from the side of the GIT are increased: vomiting, nausea, and the signs of the allergic reaction appear – itching, redness of the skin, and edema.
The treatment is a complex of the measure on the stomach lavage, usage of the emetic drugs, usage of a lot of liquids and also control of the functioning of liver, kidneys, and cardiovascular system.
Where to buy Cipro no prescription?
Brand names include: Cipro, Cipro XR, Proquin XR, Cipro I.V., Cipro Cystitis Pack
Active ingredient: ciprofloxacin
Formulation Type :Pills 250, 500, 750, 1000 mg
Search tag: buy Cipro online | Cipro no prescription.